Philanthropy OfficerCompany: Jess Parrish Medical Foundation
Date Posted: July 6, 2017
- Writes, edits and produces Foundation printed and electronic collateral material and communications that support fund development goals, ensuring accurate and quality content. Includes, but is not limited to, newsletters, brochures, case statements, articles, website and social media content, annual reports, press releases, and other collateral tools necessary for supporting the needs of the Foundation's overall objectives.
- Plans and organizes annual fundraising events. Oversee and manages volunteer committees and assist in soliciting donations and sponsorships for events.
- Coordinates annual giving program and oversees direct mail fundraising programs including 3-4 mailings per year, ensuring annual campaign goals are met and refresher campaigns implemented.
- Administers the employee gifts program ensuring, annual campaign goals are met and refresher campaigns implemented.
- Serves as the JPMF database administrator to maximize effectiveness of data, queries and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or any business field of study, or (5) five years of direct experience in grant writing, marketing, public relations, or fund raising.
- (2-3) two to three years fundraising, marketing, public relations, publications and grant and/or proposal writing expertise. Demonstrated experience in managing volunteers. Contacts with the media, community leaders, business community, non-profit, etc. preferred.
- Proficiency in using PC computers and software including Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Proficiency in Raiser's Edge (donor database) preferred.
Click Here to Apply Online